Father’s Day is around the corner and thankfully, the East of Collins community has a variety of ways you can celebrate Dad on his special day.
For the Dad Who Loves Food
- Kick off the day by taking your favorite man to a delicious brunch at Bianca at the Delano between 11am and 4pm.
- Enjoy the finest ingredients from Northern Italy by taking Dad to a classic Italian dinner at Cecconi’s in the Soho Beach House.
- Have a Dad who’s a hipster? Take him to The Dutch Restaurant in South Beach to enjoy upscale American comfort food. Don’t forget to complete the meal by trying some of their sweet treats, like fruit turnovers or berry cream tarts, sold behind the bakery counter.
- For the trendy Dad- Brunch at Nikki Beach is always a great option East of Collins. From a premium carving station to a sushi rolling station, encourage Dad to feast on a meal fit for a king and unwind beach-side for the rest of the day!
- Staying on Collins Avenue? Enjoy one of the many scrumptious restaurant options in any of the top-rated resorts such as AQ at Acqualina or Il Mulino New York in the Acqualina Resort and Spa on the Beach. AQ at Acqualina serves brunch from 12pm to 4pm every Sunday. Indulge in unlimited Mimosas, Prosecco, Mojitos, and Bloody Marys with Dad!
- Pop into the 1 Hotel & Homes on South Beach and enjoy breakfast, brunch or dinner this Sunday with Beachcraft’s unique combination of locally caught fish, antibiotic-free meats, and produce. You can’t go wrong with a seafood dish and a side of fresh vegetables and Dad will definitely appreciate the unique experience.
- Spending the day at Bal Harbour? Finish Father’s Day on the right foot at Makoto for succulent Japanese cuisine.
For the Artsy Dad
- Give him a taste of the art gallery scene in East of Collins. Visit the Art Center of South Florida on Lincoln Road and several other galleries that extend beyond South Beach.
- Just in time for Miami Film Month, take dad to see a movie from his favorite genre at Miami Beach Cinematheque in the Art Deco District/South Beach area.
- Gather together the entire family and attend a world-class orchestra concert, chamber music event, or family concert at the New World Symphony in Miami Beach.
For the Dad Who Loves the Outdoors
- Take a dip in the ocean or just enjoy the sunshine right in East of Collins’ backyard at the Delano Beach Club. Share a drink poolside and relax with Dad on his day!
- Hit the beach at any of the prime spots in East of Collins or take Dad on a stay-cation at one of the newest condominiums that Sunny Isles Beach has to offer, such as Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach. Enjoy the beach from the balcony of one of the luxurious boutique-style hotels in the heart of South Beach, featuring the traditional art deco style.
- If Dad is more the pool type, take a swim in one of the many famous pools in the area such as in The Ritz Carlton, or just hang out in a poolside cabana at the St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort, the rooftop pool at 1 South Beach, The Shelborne Wyndham Grand, Hyde Beach at The SLS, or The Raleigh Hotel.
- Ride alongside Dad down South Pointe Park to mid-beach on a Citi Bike and finish off the afternoon with an energy-packed picnic to celebrate him and remind him who his favorite son/daughter is!
- For the golfer – treat Dad to a round of golf at the Miami Beach Golf Club.
Haven’t bought Dad a gift yet? Have him choose his own from the variety of upscale shopping opportunities in the world-renowned Bal Harbour Shops. Either way, East of Collins is sure to help you give Dad the best Father’s Day yet!