Fireworks, barbecues, good food, and great times with friends and family- these are all things to look forward to every 4th of July. Wait no longer! Independence Day is almost here and East of Collins has some amazing ways for you to celebrate the good old USA’s birthday in luxury.
An Independence Day Soirée at The St. Regis Bal Harbour– Take a trip to The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort from 7 to 10pm for a modern day American barbecue. Enjoy live music and a variety of buffet stations, including sides and a grand dessert display put together by Pastry Chef Antonio Bachour. VIP table service is available to interested guests, along with a private spot on the beach to watch the fireworks. Call 305-993-0614 or email Rania.Pierre@stregis.com to confirm your ticket!
IndepenDANCE party at Nikki Beach– For those who want to celebrate all day, join the party from 12pm to 5am at Nikki Beach. Featured DJ’s from around the world will be providing music all day and night at this exclusive event, so make sure to reserve your cabana, daybed, VIP table, or just get a ticket!
Faena Beach Yoga and Barbecue– Tierra Santa Healing House celebrates the 4th at 7am, by welcoming the new moon with a New Moon Ashtanga Yoga Session lead by Tim Feldman of the Miami Life Center. Call 786-655-5570 to make your reservation! Keep the celebration going and indulge in the Faena Celebration package for a variety of activities all weekend with Faena Play, a classic breakfast and access to the “July 4 Beach and Barbecue”. Call 855-851-8905 to book your reservation!
Happy 4th of July to all!
Follow us on social media:
Father’s Day is around the corner and thankfully, the East of Collins community has a variety of ways you can celebrate Dad on his special day.
For the Dad Who Loves Food
- Kick off the day by taking your favorite man to a delicious brunch at Bianca at the Delano between 11am and 4pm.
- Enjoy the finest ingredients from Northern Italy by taking Dad to a classic Italian dinner at Cecconi’s in the Soho Beach House.
- Have a Dad who’s a hipster? Take him to The Dutch Restaurant in South Beach to enjoy upscale American comfort food. Don’t forget to complete the meal by trying some of their sweet treats, like fruit turnovers or berry cream tarts, sold behind the bakery counter.
- For the trendy Dad- Brunch at Nikki Beach is always a great option East of Collins. From a premium carving station to a sushi rolling station, encourage Dad to feast on a meal fit for a king and unwind beach-side for the rest of the day!
- Staying on Collins Avenue? Enjoy one of the many scrumptious restaurant options in any of the top-rated resorts such as AQ at Acqualina or Il Mulino New York in the Acqualina Resort and Spa on the Beach. AQ at Acqualina serves brunch from 12pm to 4pm every Sunday. Indulge in unlimited Mimosas, Prosecco, Mojitos, and Bloody Marys with Dad!
- Pop into the 1 Hotel & Homes on South Beach and enjoy breakfast, brunch or dinner this Sunday with Beachcraft’s unique combination of locally caught fish, antibiotic-free meats, and produce. You can’t go wrong with a seafood dish and a side of fresh vegetables and Dad will definitely appreciate the unique experience.
- Spending the day at Bal Harbour? Finish Father’s Day on the right foot at Makoto for succulent Japanese cuisine.
For the Artsy Dad
- Give him a taste of the art gallery scene in East of Collins. Visit the Art Center of South Florida on Lincoln Road and several other galleries that extend beyond South Beach.
- Just in time for Miami Film Month, take dad to see a movie from his favorite genre at Miami Beach Cinematheque in the Art Deco District/South Beach area.
- Gather together the entire family and attend a world-class orchestra concert, chamber music event, or family concert at the New World Symphony in Miami Beach.
For the Dad Who Loves the Outdoors
Haven’t bought Dad a gift yet? Have him choose his own from the variety of upscale shopping opportunities in the world-renowned Bal Harbour Shops. Either way, East of Collins is sure to help you give Dad the best Father’s Day yet!